Finally, there’s a WebCast been scheduled within my working/waking hours !
For those not aware, the devk2.net world headquarters are located in Melbourne, Australia.
Here’s a brief blurb about the forthcoming webcast :
Herman Taljaard, K2 director, will highlight the capability provided by “BlackPearl” to build applications that require workflow – workflow that can be built through visual designers and easily managed across environments and people.
And the agenda for the meeting sounds fairly interesting :
- Overview of K2 “BlackPearl”
- Distinction between BPM and workflow
- Why workflow is still relevant
- Assembling workflow for use in custom applications within Visual Studio
- Sharing items across applications
- Building and using entities
- Process inheritance
- Making use of events
- Building on .NET 3.0 and Workflow Foundation
- Platform extensibility
- Debugging and deployment
There’s a number of folk from SDM will be attending in our board-room, with the speaker-phone dialled in as well.
Most importantly – WHEN is this event ?
June 6th, 2007 : 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (AEST)
Hopefully the LiveMeeting will be recorded, I’ll post a link to download the session (assuming the session is saved for offline viewing).